The dictionary defines systemisation as "to arrange according to a system" whilst a system is defined as "an organised and coordinated method or procedure". In a business systemisation will bring great benefits, for example:
- It will save you time
- Create up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
- Make your business more attractive to future buyers
- Saves creating something new every time therefore ensuring uniformity
- Your business will be stronger, operate in a more efficient manner and be much easier to manage
At the Accountancy + Business Advice Centre we can help systemise your business by:
- Giving you the benefit of a different perspective
- Gathering information about the day-to-day things you do
- Having collected your thoughts, help you decide how, when, where and what should be done in all areas of your business
Your systems may include:
- Standard letters or forms
- Setting up regular reporting procedures
- Operations or procedural manuals
Systemisation is a great way to grow your business, since you will be more effective in each and every business process, as it helps organise your business, makes it operate more efficiently, and makes it easier for you to start removing yourself from day to day operations as the business grows. Succession planning made easy!
A well organised business has more value to potential buyers, investors, and business partners and will help you attract better employees and customers. It's also easier to work in!
What are you waiting for?